HEALTH, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
CT Underground is built on a culture of safety, which is reflected in all that we do. While some companies take a top-down approach to safety, ours is highly inclusive. HS&E practices are guided and embraced with input from all levels within our organization.
Hazard Assessment and Control
A proactive approach to identifying and mitigating safety risks is imperative. CT Underground follows a detailed process to prevent accidents through awareness and prevention. This includes:
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines, company-wide
- Promoting safe environments for employees, customers and communities
- Ongoing education and safety training
- Improving skills and competence
- Ensuring consistent practices throughout the company
- Encouraging team members to be safety leaders
- Pursuing continuous safety improvement
Industry-Leading Safety Standards
We’ve adopted industry-leading safety standards based on proven best practices and input from outside industry experts.
Those who have received advanced OH&S training serve as mentors and have taken a lead in implementing new policies, practices and procedures. When it comes to safety, we aspire to nothing short of perfection.